Monday, September 5, 2011

Nothing real

if you look in the glass and see a nothing it's because you are not able to see something... Not blind just impotent... I don't know what i mean... I can really smell whiskey...think it out properly... Think thoughts thru emma.. If you can't see what you thought was there, then it doesn't necessarily mean that what you thought was there is not there, just that it is not here for you, apparent at this moment... Do you see... I thnk I am right...you wont get a gift if you don't roll your sleeves up and open your hand to grip it, nothing happens if you have your hands by your side...no gift...it will drop and probably won't bounce unless it was a ball, and only small boys want that, and I am not sure how much of my audience is made up of small boys, though it would be great... No I wouldn't want a ball... So, if you make a cake without ingredients, when it comes out of the oven, there won't be a cake ready to enjoy. But you still have made sure it came out at just the right moment and fretted and stood close to the oven... And the oven smells were so good and it was all going well...oh,only...that it was all in your head... You imagined the oven smelled good and the real smell you enjoyed was simply that of the empty oven, not even other things you had cooked and has spilled over onto the floor of that important kitchen appliance but also the expectation... You experienced what your mind anticipated but when you look in the glass and expect to see yourself and dont... Is it a trick of reality...is it something real or nothing real... Did I. Just see myself I a glimpse after all... Argh I can really smell cigarettes, or burning wood or something, I am thinking about the cake thing, maybe it's burning cake I can smell... I made him pasta with zucchini and black pepper and expected it to be good and it was, but that has nothing to do with it does it... When I was in the streets of ancient bologna today wanting to buy a toothbrush holder I had a fever... I looked in the glass but it wasn't glass it was a door way into another room and saw a punk walking along off his face eating a croissant...