Friday, September 30, 2011

lemon coloured girl


everything is speeded up for me, or they say...i have only ever been me, dash ones way around that, how could one know?...my clothes and perfumes fly circles around the room so i try to catch them... you would... my bed clothes are there for my bones...hoping they don't crash out of my corpse... and smash like a thrashing shaft of rain into icing sugar... if only they will keep the white and the me alive... God then everything but everything is all smashing red and mulberry... aubergine follows and purple wants,wants to get thru but... never will... you slow and stately, regal purple... murdering children, chaos and fury... don't let me stop no, i might cease forever, don't have me stationed... i couldn't bear my hands to catch up with my mind, they will... bash it and bash it and bash it... for punishment... the great human victory of ignorance... i knew it would be like this... i knew it... you should have let me gush right out of your arms... and find my own way... i have an identity, i am not pieces of random characters... it is killingly hidden - like an engagement ring in the sand at hastings beach in the late seventies... and that poor lemon coloured girl with her tears and her slow delicate delivery and perfect fucking balance... … you don't listen... i tell you its torture... i must not be calm... it will make me sick