Sunday, August 7, 2011

poulenc or 'plonk' (to follow example of 'blog' )

poulenc just helped me to be bothered to shower... i was so energized by 'la voix humaine' that i jumped up and had a dove shower... plus i have taken to wearing a blue and white spotty shower cap so my hair doesn't get all frizzed up for the rest of the day, and into my daily glamorous evenings when i go out to meet my plethora of friends and flollop about in swanky clubs and drape myself into corners of cocktail parties... oh hang on, sorry, that's that woman from the b&w film i saw on the plane... not me at all... i do get so confused...  oh anyway, all frizzed up hair for my evening in, for a change,  with a milkshake, my lee mack dvd and my skype... oh poulenc you great lovable french sexy guy, you... i love his 'gloria' too... when we did it in 1986 with the national youth choir of great britain, i was too chicken to audition for the soprano solo, but now? would probably kick 'em over in the queue, if ask self... gorgeous sultry praise... i believe one can only really do justice to sacred works if one truly believes or truly tries to, and as just more 'work' for singers... i think it comes across rather bland, i really do... anyhow now i am not in an amazonian rainforest at this juncture, i am in a french apartment, a dark boudoir full of a victorian dressing screen , a brass framed 3/4 bed , large white 'tv set' pills on the table, a glass whiskey decanter and a telephone... with which i shall attempt not to strangle myself... though i do like to get into character, that's a bit too 'method' for me, swiddie... its a bit dark in this room but worth it for the music, ooh i am in that good bit now... ha! my macbook pro is making a really whirry noise, i wonder if its computer for ''ooh that was a good bit''... he is on the beach in sardinia now, i am supposed to be there... but i bottled out... so important to me, to be with them all, i just didn't have the confidence... i am preparing now and then i shall be going in november... ugh, my heart's beating fast just saying that... bollocks... god, carole's french is good, and god the scratch marks all up my legs are bad now, i never did find the bastard plasters... now THAT is a great name for a band... the bastard plasters... mmm, i wonder if other people feel that they learn score words better when they are actually doing something else... it's an 'unconscious entry' or something...you know, what most women have... ahem... i think i meant subconscious...  ah i am bored of this now... have you any idea what it's like living under the weight of this behemoth talent, wit and beauty i have? :-( ...christ. if only one believed it, or that one was ok... even ok would be nice...