Friday, August 19, 2011

belgian lover

i so want a box of belgian truffles... even in the big supermarkets now they have really lovely ones (all made by posh companies but relabeled) i want them i want them i want them... so much... my mouth is watering for them... i want to take in the look of them, the box, the wrapping, open them, smell them,  touch them, feel them, bite into one, look at what it looks like inside, my front teeth marks, put that half into my mouth and feel and watch it simply enjoy it with... love. i so want belgian chocolate now i actually have a tear in my eye... not just water in my mouth... i simply love them more than words can express and what makes me mad is that posh people with lots of money get these superb beautifully made and presented boxes of hand made belgian chocolates, and don't savour and enjoy them half as much as i would... i want them so much, oh god, i am literally desperate for them... the really good boxes you open and go ''wow''...you know, i can't even to describe the lust i feel for them. and when they are handed round after a meal, and people hover a hand over them and say,  erm, yes please... and slowly choose, i just want to grab the lot and say THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT and eat them one by one making noises. but i am a girl with little confidence and i need to stay slim so i am not having any chocolates or puddings until christmas. god be with me! but when i have one, i think i will... quite enjoy it. i can go without but it makes me want them so much... even more!. but i have to prove to myself that i rule chocolates, they are there to serve me not the other way round... oh i am a belgian lover...