Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuscany

It was just a holiday
I went into needily
My daddy's playing some chopin in a minor key
Wouldn't he be
The heat serated me
I always burn so easily
Red burgundy blue centre piercing me
So I found myself some refuge
A little chiesa
I'm sitting and cooling here in this dream boot
He's not here with me yet
But he's here

My Tuscany!
You've burned a great hole in side of me
And I promise with the cord that joins us
I'm not a sunbleached blonde holiday romance
I'm not one of your girls
who will love you
Then Leave you
I know I'm going to love you for the rest of my life
Like my daddy

the lizzards, the glow worms, their night choir of cicadas
case me in as i sleep naked under the big white net
This basil it stones me out , then the chicory...
The olives are juicy, fruity
Out of adolescence, lewd, overt, ready for taking
And busting with life
Just like me
In tuscany

I'm going to love you for the rest of my life
Like my daddy