Wednesday, January 11, 2012

why do they do it....

when ppl are in the bathroom or another room and they shout something n you cant hear... why, when you say 'I CANT HEAR YOU' do they do exactly the same thing! you still cant hear them so you say 'i still cant hear you' thinking. repeat performance of whole routine. honestly, though.... -bloody idiot, trying same thing twice.... think about it, thicko- then they GO AGAIN and get cross when you don't hear for the 3rd time n they are by that time actively screaming this inevitably dribbley piece of nothingness at you... 'I SAID! DIDNT THE BIN LOOK LIKE IT HAD BEEN MOVED TO THE RIGHT A BIT AS WE DROVE DOWN THE DRIVE!' oh grr. interchange of doom. makes me feel like my will for continuation of my respiratory functioning and all its exhausting effort has been taken quite from me.